Sunday, March 18, 2007

The Cutie

The Life and Times of a Cool Single Mom has a great ego boast post about your Zodiac signs!

Put a smile on my face!

CANCER The Cutie
MOST AMAZING KISSER. Very high sex appeal. Great in Bed!!! Love is one of a kind. Very romantic. Most caring person you will ever meet! Entirely creative. Extremely random and proud of it. Freak in bed. Spontaneous. Great telling stories. Not a Fighter, But will Knock your lights out if it comes down to it. Someone you should hold on to.

I thought this was all real funny until I remembered that my daughters are the same sign that I am. I'm not going to think about this today, I'll think about this tomorrow.

Be safe...

5 comments:

Walker said...

The cutie is alot better than the liar LMAO!!!!!!

I hope you're feeling better :)

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo i'm a cancer too:)

Lora_3 said...

I can't believe I didn't put a title on this post. Hopefully the fog in my brain will clear sometime this week. That might be wishful thinking.

Be safe...

Teresa said...

Haha! That is funny. I don't even know what Zodiac sign Michael is. I guess I should look and then be scared.

A Bowl Of Stupid said...

As is well documented, I thankfully have no kids of my own. My buddy has 2 daughters, however, and he is always burdened with the classic cliche:

"If you've got a son, you only have to worry about one boy. But if you've got a daughter, you've have to worry about ALL boys."

On the bright side, according to that reading, at least they're able to "knock their lights out if it comes down to it."

Here Again

I'm just messing around and wondering if this thing still works. It's been awhile since I've done this. Wish I had never stopped...