Sunday, January 08, 2023

Here Again

I'm just messing around and wondering if this thing still works. It's been awhile since I've done this. Wish I had never stopped because it was fun and something creative to do. My spelling has gotten worse and so has my grammer. Now I just mouth off on Twitteer like everybody else. I always figure people that mouth off on twitter are young and want to be grown up. Well it could be they are old and want to be cool again. Last 2 years have been a crazy ride. Weird but I kind of liked the lock down till I woke up one morning at 3AM worried I'd run out of toilet paper. Glad I'm past that. Now we just worry about buying Gas, Eggs and Cat food. I can't make gas or lay a egg but I might be able to figure out making cat pate food. Like I said this was really a test to see if this still works. Who knows maybe I'll start hanging out here again. Be safe...

No comments:

Here Again

I'm just messing around and wondering if this thing still works. It's been awhile since I've done this. Wish I had never stopped...