Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Indiana

I catch shit here in Texas because I'm from Indiana. They don't like it when I tell them Indiana is God's Country! Well, it is!

They like to call me "Damn Yankee"! Not true. I'm a fecking "Redneck"! Get it straight.

So today by chance I get a wrong phone number and I get a guy named Randy with technical support in Indiana. Dude was rude to me.
Old women from Indiana sometimes can be meaner then hell. Which I'm sure Mr. Randy will soon find out.

I miss home really bad. I might even wear a Purdue t-shirt. Nahh!

Jesus loves the little children
All the children of the world
Black and yellow, red and white
They're all precious in His sight


Be safe...

3 comments:

paulmerrill said...

Welcome back to blogging!

Indiana is fine by me...

Walker said...

The are rude people everywhere.
I knew a woman who lives in Texas who always called me a foreign Yankee LOL

Cheat Game Onlines said...

Ingin memperoleh kemenangan mudah dalam permainan IDN Poker dapat dimenangkan dengan bermain menggunakan Bobol Server Judi IDN Poker.

Here Again

I'm just messing around and wondering if this thing still works. It's been awhile since I've done this. Wish I had never stopped...