Friday, February 13, 2015

The Days of Love

Back when I blogged, every February I came up with the 14 days of Love. I read some this morning and I must say I'm a silly Girl.

I have a friend that refuses to have anything to do with Valentines Day because of what he overheard a women say. She went on about what her husband or boyfriend better buy her. She had some grand ideas. My friend was taken back by her lack of (I don't know what word I should use here decorum?). Truth, my friends was flat out appalled.

My husband asked me why we have this Holiday. I explained a Christian gave a jailers daughter a heart I think it was made out of cloth before they chopped of his head. Queen of hearts"Off With Your Head". Death and taxes. Death and Valentines day.

Maybe for us Real people who don't live on Facebook or on our cell phones its a day to stop. Stop being bathed in the negative vibe that the world puts out there. To see love as a quiet gustier of something nice and decent. Nothing grand or over blown but something that just puts a smile on the face.

Be safe...

2 comments:

abir said...



If you are operating a vape shops near me you need to stay focused on always providing an outstanding shopping experience for every shopper who enters your store. 
Having a clean and well organized vape shops near me is a start.
We can see more: vape shops near me

Unknown said...

Hi admin,
I read your blog, its really awesome,
Holidays or not, online shopping is fast becoming the main shopping choice for many people. People prefer online stores for their shopping needs over the brick-and-mortar stores for a variety of reasons.
see more details: vape stores near me

your regards
alfajripon

Here Again

I'm just messing around and wondering if this thing still works. It's been awhile since I've done this. Wish I had never stopped...