Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I think they are eating the Toilet Paper?????

Now there are 5 people living in this house but how is it that we go through so much toilet paper. I'm never home so I know it's not me. Trinity has her flushable wipes so I know it's not her. It one of the male humans in my house. Now I looked around the neighborhood and no one has TP in the trees. So they must be eating the stuff. 12 rolls in little over a week. Good thing we use military grade TP. The former Marine doesn't like the soft stuff.


Today Wired reports that the church of the UFO religion, Raelians, is championing the clitoris. Now I did say "what the Hell" when I saw the headline but it is a serious subject matter. Makes me want to thank God for not making me a girl in Africa.

A mighty power and stronger. Man from his throne has hurled, for the hand that rocks the cradle, is the hand that rules the world.
---William Wallace

Be safe...

No comments:

Here Again

I'm just messing around and wondering if this thing still works. It's been awhile since I've done this. Wish I had never stopped...