Monday, December 31, 2007

Year New, Make it Happy!

Tonight we say goodbye to a year that was ours. I'm sure it had ups and downs for everyone. A year never bores us. A year is like an REO Speedwagon song.

"I'll love you when you are ready to roll with the changes. Got to keep rolling!"

The lesson in that song is to relax. Getting set in your ways means your unwilling to learn.

In this new year relax, learn, and walk bare foot!

Peace be with you
Peace to a world that should listen to Jack Johnson or REO or any artist. Better that, then killing their brother and sister's in the street.

I'm on my way

Me and my ego (ICE) walk alone. Amen!

Be safe...

Picture by FreeFoto.com

3 comments:

Bonez said...

Happy New Year to you, too. May 2008 be YOUR year to shine and enjoy the peace and prosperity you richly deserve.

Lora_3 said...

Hey Tony, hope all is well with you!

Be safe...

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! I hope you have a great 08! Look forward to Power of Trinity!

Here Again

I'm just messing around and wondering if this thing still works. It's been awhile since I've done this. Wish I had never stopped...