Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Oh Yeah, the Cake...

Men amaze me on how stupid they become because of their dicks. To be honest, I really don't think stupid covers it. Now make that stupid male a cop and we now have someone who takes the cake.

Yes, an Austin Officer is accused of Hiring a prostitute and paying her with his wife's clothes, so the head line reads. Where are the barf bags for this flight. Shit, life, no bag included.

Call me old fashion call me a prude, I really don't understand crap like this. Marry people you want to spend the rest of your life with. God knows I haven't figured that out yet. Ok don't get married and then think your the control King. Yeah, that ain't real sexy to anyone. (hint hint)

Last words Today: Men go play with yourselves and leave your wives clothes alone dammit. (LOL)

Be safe...

Picture by Freefoto.com

No comments:

Here Again

I'm just messing around and wondering if this thing still works. It's been awhile since I've done this. Wish I had never stopped...