Saturday, December 29, 2007

Betrayal

I end the year of 2007 with betrayal.

Not a good feeling.

You see the knives coming for you.

You wrap your arms over your face to protect yourself.

Your thoughts and your feelings are distorted as the flesh of your brain is torn apart.

All kind thoughts are gone.

Dreams and hopes are gone.

And memories torture you.

Pity turns your stomach green.

Tomorrow you go to work, you put a smile on your face, and nobody ever knows.

Be safe...

Picture by FreeFoto.com

5 comments:

Walker said...

Betrayal is nothing new but tomorrow is.
Just go on until you put it behind you and hope next year brings you happier thoughts

Miachelle said...

I don't know what happened, and it's not for me to know. Just take one baby step at a time.

Lora_3 said...

Miachelle- Don't worry, sometimes I use my blog like a dart board. Just needed to blow off some stress.

Your jewelry is outstanding!

Be safe...

Walker said...

I hope 2008 brings you lots of happiness
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!

Lora_3 said...

Yes Walker I'll have a Happy New Year and stay out of your life, and that will give you a happy new year.

Amen
Praise the Lord
Pass the beer

Be safe...

Here Again

I'm just messing around and wondering if this thing still works. It's been awhile since I've done this. Wish I had never stopped...