Sunday, July 15, 2007

Sunday Stuff...

Hope everyone made waffles for breakfast this morning. I did! I'm waiting for some of the sleepy heads to wake up before I make them.

The sun is shining in Texas this Sunday. The question is weather it will stay this way. Yesterday it rained which just added to the flooding. But the grass in my backyard has never looked so good.

Today they put Lady Bird Johnson to rest in the Texas land that she loved. I'm sure the wild flowers and birds will sing her praises.

This picture came from the zoo. I thought this cactus was very interesting.

Welcome back Paul and Family!

Be safe...


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Here Again

I'm just messing around and wondering if this thing still works. It's been awhile since I've done this. Wish I had never stopped...