Friday, June 08, 2007

100 Calories

It's Friday!

I always like reading ways to burn calories. Run, jog, and walking are the boring ones. So here are some that sound like fun for this weekend.

Cruise the aisles at the supermarket for 40 minutes will burn 100 calories. I like this one because it's easy and rather silly.

Painting a room for 30 minutes will get you 100 calories. Walker I'm sure wiring a whole house burns a great deal of calories. Just don't eat chicken wings for lunch.

30 minutes of Ballroom dancing burns 100 calories. Make a night of it and be a calorie burning machine.

20 minutes of weeding the garden gets you burning 100 calories. See I told you pulling the weeds was good for you.

This one I do not understand but 25 minutes of horseback riding burns 100 calories.

Crank up the tunes and dance around the room for 20 minutes will burn 100 calories. Families should do dance night. Grab the grandparents too. Music is a great door opener to family history. I like my parents stories of the big dance hall dances. The one I always remember is that my father dropped my mother on the floor because he waved at some friends. LOL

Have fun this weekend and find fun new ways to burn some calories.

Be safe...

Picture by FreeFoto.com

2 comments:

Walker said...

WHAT!!!!!!!!
30 minutes of ballroom dancing only burns 100 calaries. I refuse to believe that.
I was dead after five minutes LOL

Have a nice weekend

Lora_3 said...

Walker I have to agree with you. Ballroom is made up of many styles of dance. I think some might burn up 100 calories in 5 minutes. They must be talking about a slow waltz.

Watching Walker shaking it loose on a dance floor might burn 100 calories. Well that is, if your laughing as hard as I would be.

Foot Loose and Fancy Free!

Be safe...

Here Again

I'm just messing around and wondering if this thing still works. It's been awhile since I've done this. Wish I had never stopped...