Wednesday, June 06, 2007

The Simmering 401(K)

Do you have a healthy 401k?
Do you know what your money is invested in?

Those are easy questions and if you have a 401k you should be able to answer them. Now for the hard question.

Will Global Warming have a huge impact on your stock investments?


Now there's a question folks that we all need to be thinking about. How is business going to change in a warming world? There are going to be economic changes. It is a fact that we must face so we can plan for the future.

It is predicted that in the year 2050 that electricity demands will be triple of what we have now. Think about that for a moment. Don't be a ass-hole and say "I won't be here what do I care." The Big Blue Marble she's a changing. She can roll for the better or she can roll to self destruction. I'm hoping for the better for Trinity and the rest of the little kids in the world.

This subject really made me think, so I felt I should share it with you.

Be safe...

Picture by FreeFoto.com

1 comment:

Walker said...

The onluy stock i have is the chicken variety LOL

I am sure global warming will effect everythign in time so invest in sunscreen :)

Have a nice day

Here Again

I'm just messing around and wondering if this thing still works. It's been awhile since I've done this. Wish I had never stopped...