Thursday, January 25, 2007

Thoughts...

This quote was brought to my attention yesterday.

Great minds discuss ideas,
Average minds discuss events,
Small minds discuss people.



So if I talk about the Colts going to the Super Bowl I'm average.

When I made fun of Programmers I was being small.

Great ideas? Hmmmm

Ok, as blogger we are taking the first baby step to starting a true planet wide community. While we are here wasting time on the net we should get to know each other. Make friends. Learn about different cultures. Find out whats happening on the other side of the big blue marble. Talk about Global Warming because it effects all of us. And maybe, just maybe this is how we'll find Peace on Earth.

That's one idea. Do you have one?
I'd like to thank Avinash for the quote.

Be safe...

Picture from freefoto.com


1 comment:

Joshua said...

I like that quote

Here Again

I'm just messing around and wondering if this thing still works. It's been awhile since I've done this. Wish I had never stopped...