Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Something to do...

So your sit at home and there's nothing on TV. No Books to read. Your flat out tired of Blogging. Well go to ABC.com and watch "Lost" or "Brothers & Sisters". Now you will need a fast internet connection. I get a kick out of doing this. After Trinity goes to bed I place the laptop on my bed and watch TV shows I've missed. Sometime in the not to far off future we'll order our favorite shows online.

Go watch!

Be safe...







Picture from freefoto.com

3 comments:

Jas said...

too bad it's only for us residents. not open to canadians yet :(

Lora_3 said...

Well Jas that is so unfair. Sorry!

Be safe...

Anonymous said...

Wish they would do this with Amazing Race! That's my show-of-choice. CBS Sunday Morning would be a great one to get to catch later, too.

Hope you've been digging your shows!

Here Again

I'm just messing around and wondering if this thing still works. It's been awhile since I've done this. Wish I had never stopped...