Wednesday, November 15, 2006

It's Windy

It's really windy here today. There is stuff flying around hitting the windows. It's not cold in the house but every time I hear the wind howl I shiver. Tonight it's going to get down to 39 degrees. So I've got to move some plants in and cover a bunch more. They say the wind will be with us till tomorrow morning. Right now I'm hoping they are wrong.

I get a gold star! I worked out today! Last year I worked out 4 times a week. Now I'm doing good to workout once a week. I got sick after Thanksgiving last year and didn't get better till January. After that I didn't feel like working out. Now my bones won't move. I feel like the Tin Man so it's back to working out. You wait all you 20 and 30 somethings you'll get old feeling too. Then you'll understand why I'm giving myself a gold star for today.

Made my husband watch the DaVinci Code last night. I don't think the poor man got the movie and I'm in the dog house for falling asleep. I had watched it already because I couldn't wait. I made the mistake and told him I cried at the end. He really didn't get that. I don't understand how this book or movie could make anyone question their faith. Make you question the history of the bible maybe but it's a good book. Make you question the church? Well hell yes! Churches have done things in "Their" name instead of God's name for years. Have you ever met someone that doesn't believe in God and asked them why. They normally give you the church did this the church did that. The church and your personal faith are two different things. "Big Time"! The movie The DaVinci Code reminds me what Trinity really means...

Be safe...

No comments:

Here Again

I'm just messing around and wondering if this thing still works. It's been awhile since I've done this. Wish I had never stopped...