Monday, November 13, 2006

I'm Mad at Me!

That's right I'm "mad" at myself. I went and did something stupid. No, this was not the first time but it was something I knew better then to do. I committed the sin of using my main email address somewhere. I had just made myself "ThePowerOfTrinity" address to use for stupid stuff and then didn't use it.

For my sin the Internet Demons are punishing me with 250 to 300 spam emails a day. Lucky me!

The good news is that I'm hooked on something new. Perrier with Lemon! Don't ask why but I can't get enough of it. Good stuff.

So are you all getting visions of sugar plums and twinkle lights yet? Or just stressed that the mad shopping Friday will be here very soon. Just remember it's better for your health to be childlike then old bitchy and stressed out.

Be safe...

2 comments:

paulmerrill said...

Those spammers - what is a good torture that could be devised for them? Being locked in a room all day with a computer that has a million spam messages & having to delete them one by one, after reading each one?

Thanks for your comments on my blog. Yes, I'll take a pic of going to WalMart for the first time after we get back. Great idea!

I will be challenged when it comes to doing anything creative at "mypartofcolorado" after June 2007!

Anonymous said...

perrier with lemon sounds not too bad.

spammers are pests -- the worse thing about them is that there is no way to get rid of them entirely.

Here Again

I'm just messing around and wondering if this thing still works. It's been awhile since I've done this. Wish I had never stopped...