Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I miss you!

Today I really needed to talk with you but we are out of touch.
Where are you?

"I been one poor correspondent, and I been too, too hard to find But it doesn't mean you ain't been on my mind"

I sit here listening to Billy Joel's "The Stranger" That what I've always been to you.
If you touched me what would you feel?

"You've got your passion, you've got your pride
but don't you know that only fools are satisfied? "

"Into the flood again same old trip it was back then so I made a big mistake
try to see it once my way"

You'll either get this or it will be over your head.

"An I've made up my mind,
I ain't wasting no more time"

Be safe...

No comments:

Here Again

I'm just messing around and wondering if this thing still works. It's been awhile since I've done this. Wish I had never stopped...