Friday, May 16, 2008

Sending the Love.....


I'm moved Baby!
I've got the big-ass house with boxes everywhere. It's lovely!

I'm cruising the net on fiber. No more Metamucil for me.

Now while I've been gone moving and working some of you have lost your minds.

Mr. BeSilly has posted a very ugly picture on his blog. "Can you say Yuck children!"

Miss Jeweloryzine is making us take a quiz! Girlfriend just graduated too Woo-Hoo!

Paul loves grocery list!
  • Milk
  • Bread
  • Cereal
  • Hair spray
  • Cat food

The Lone Beader has left the US in search of beads. What! Straight to the source. Wild Girl Wild Girl!

Cool single Mom, OK let's just say Awhhhhhhh right now! Give her the love!

The Fish and Click bunch is just too cool for words. Add this blog to your reader because the pictures are a mini trip!

Now some bloggers out there need to stick to poetry because that's the best shit they have written ever. Beats the sad shit on their blogs. $%*n@er = error

Today is the last day of my vacation. Don't drink and blog!

Be safe...

Picture by FreeFoto.com

4 comments:

The Lone Beader® said...

Well, I'm back now! But it certainly was an adventure! I plan on going back to the Czech Republic too. Very intriguing country... Hope all is well with you! :D

Teresa said...

Post some photos of the new palace!
Congrats on movin' on up like George and weezie!

Lora_3 said...

Wish I could show off the new house but because of Trinity's safety I'm not going too.

The times we live in!

Be safe...

Lora_3 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Here Again

I'm just messing around and wondering if this thing still works. It's been awhile since I've done this. Wish I had never stopped...