Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Moving Motivation

Moving! Packing junk up from point A and taking it to point B. There is a part of me that wants to take all my junk and push it to the street. The city of Austin would send me a huge bill for picking up my trash.

In the last six years I've had my share of moving. So I decided I'd google and see if I could find some Moving Motivation. Nope! Found lots of motivation for exercise and lots of sites that break down the whole thought of motivation.

But I found some great quotes:

Leadership is doing what is right when no one is watching.-- George Van Valkenburg

Life's Tragedy is that we get old to soon and wise too late.-- Benjamin Franklin

A good book is the precious lifeblood of a master spirit, embalmed and treasured up on purpose to a life beyond life.-- John Milton

Neither genius, fame, nor love show the greatness of the soul. Only kindness can do that.-- Jean Babtiste Henri Lacordaire

A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song.-- Maya Angelou

This Tuesday stay motivated and,

Be Safe...

Picture by FreeFoto.com

No comments:

Here Again

I'm just messing around and wondering if this thing still works. It's been awhile since I've done this. Wish I had never stopped...