Sunday, March 16, 2008

Your Blogging Now!

A little weird when a friend starts blogging. I don't even know if he knows I have a blog. Damn did I write something shitty about this person. Gee!

Now the power Bloggers say never point someone to another blog because your reader base will leave you in the dust. Bull! I like the bloggers that do this shit for fun.

Everyone meet Flying Alien! Jack-Ass decided jumping out of planes was the quickest way to deal with stress. I'm stressed but I'm not jumping out of a plane. Ladies he's single go pick on him.

Damn, he could tell you all the truth about me.

Be safe...

Picture by FreeFoto.com

No comments:

Here Again

I'm just messing around and wondering if this thing still works. It's been awhile since I've done this. Wish I had never stopped...