Friday, March 07, 2008

It's SXSW time again!

South by Southwest (SXSW) is the big media, music and film conference held every year here in Austin. So if you have money and nothing to do for the next two weeks come hang out in Austin. Yes, I'm being pissy because I have to work. Lot of good parties going on. Some might be surprised that Etsy is hosting a party.

Last year I made the joke that I should host a party for SXSW. I really should have done that. Hmmmm.....

On to another thought; Austin is trying to get rid of plastic bags from retail stores. What do you think about that?

Have a great weekend. Try to stay warm out there.

Be safe...

No comments:

Here Again

I'm just messing around and wondering if this thing still works. It's been awhile since I've done this. Wish I had never stopped...