Thursday, December 27, 2007

Alive

Hi all. No I didn't forget about you. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. Trinity sure did. Me, well remember I'm working retail, so don't ask. Oh but a secret I learned this year, Women hide how much they spend from their husbands by paying cash. LOL Ladies, Ladies, Ladies!

So some of you think the Holidays with out a foot of snow sounds wonderful. Trust me there is a balance to everything. You all are praying for no more snow while I'm praying not to get Cedar Fever. Balance!

Last words today: They shouldn't have killed the Tiger.

Be safe...
Lora

Picture by FreeFoto.com

1 comment:

Walker said...

They should have shot the guy who made the tiger go crazy.

I spent way tp much for Christmas but Zi guess its something to see the people faces when they open a gift :)

Here Again

I'm just messing around and wondering if this thing still works. It's been awhile since I've done this. Wish I had never stopped...