Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thankful

Does God ever talk to you? Well Monday he smacked me in the back of the head.

After reading Walkers anti-American bullshit and dealing with my own life I wrote my crazy Monday thoughts. Ok, so I was feeling sorry for myself. I'm tired. Then I met this woman who was in a car accident about 3 years ago and was just now able to get around. Being tired ain't shit compared to that. I laughed as tears ran down my face and said "I hear you Lord, I hear you!"

Have a Great Thanksgiving!

To RJ, Lauren and Tony!
I love you while your gone! Peace Out!

Be safe...

1 comment:

Walker said...

What anti-American BS?
What did I do now?
Gezz

I tried to get in here yesterday but it was giving me some error.
I hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving.

Here Again

I'm just messing around and wondering if this thing still works. It's been awhile since I've done this. Wish I had never stopped...