Sunday, November 04, 2007

Do you Tell?

Do you tell people in your day to day life about your Blog? Ok, so I feel stupid when I share that fun fact about myself. The best part is that some have no clue what I'm talking about. LOL

Yes, the Colts lost tonight! That's ok! When it really counts they are going to win, you know just like last year!

This time change thing is messing with me. That and I remembered that I'm 3 pay checks from Christmas.

.....Drugs someone please give me be happy drugs...... or send beer...





Be safe...

2 comments:

Teresa said...

I have some Colts 2006 World Champs beer I can share!

Walker said...

They had to loose sometime, mine loos pretty much all the time now LOL

Sorry they stop booze at the border but you could come grab one if you like

Here Again

I'm just messing around and wondering if this thing still works. It's been awhile since I've done this. Wish I had never stopped...