Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The Costume!

So does everyone have their Halloween Costume? Everyday of my life I work hard to wear a costume. I don't know what color it is or it's shape but everyday I push myself so I can wear it. Don't you dare tell me I can't fit into it because I can, you watch. My belief in the costume is what helps me get through a day of dealing with assholes that feel I have nothing to offer the world because I'm a Mom. Down deep in my heart I know this costume doesn't exist or if it does Martha Stewart is the only person that has one.

So here is to all the Mothers out there that got up this morning and did their best to put on their Super Mommy costume.

Be safe...

1 comment:

Walker said...

Mothers where many uniforms from nurse to teacher, wife to daugghter, what ever the occation might be.
Even a maids outfit or a cheerleaders if there is enough wine LOL

Here Again

I'm just messing around and wondering if this thing still works. It's been awhile since I've done this. Wish I had never stopped...