Wednesday, October 24, 2007

All-Star Wife Material

"All-Star wife material" was a phrase used by TK from Uncooked Meat. Well it got me thinking what makes All-Star husband material? It was easier to come up with things that wouldn't make the list.

If your a Crack-Head your not All-Star Husband material.
If you like to beat your wife around your not on the All-Star team either.
If your girlfriends call the house you can forget wearing that All-Star jersey.

Still I'm having trouble thinking up what makes All-Star husband material.
I guess I'll think about it.

Be safe...

1 comment:

Walker said...

I can't help you there, I have never been a husband

Here Again

I'm just messing around and wondering if this thing still works. It's been awhile since I've done this. Wish I had never stopped...