Thursday, January 18, 2007

I Need a Hard Hat!

It's bad enough that everything is frozen around here but now it's melting. My son didn't want to walk outside this morning because big chunks were falling out of the trees. At one point today my front yard looked like someone dumped party ice everywhere. I should have made homemade ice cream because I was getting the ice for free.

These pictures are not great but I was trying not to get hit in the head. I've lived through ice storms before but I've never seen ice fall off the trees like this. Everybody keeps asking what's up with this freaky weather. That point hit me hard as I read about the hurricane force winds hitting parts of Europe.

Be safe...

2 comments:

Walker said...

Looks normal to me, well ok maybe not normal.
Less than normal, that's it :)

Lora_3 said...

Walker are you talking about me or the ice? LOL
Come on Walker say "Aye"!

Be safe...

Here Again

I'm just messing around and wondering if this thing still works. It's been awhile since I've done this. Wish I had never stopped...