Thursday, August 24, 2006

Lighter Footprint....

Go Further is a wonderful film. I found a copy at the local library. The Film shares ideas and shows some alternatives to environmental destruction. Also check out Voice Yourself! This site has it all on the environment. Also check out the Vegan recipes. I want to try the Chocolate of the Gods Mousse.

Ok Lone Beader I've given Meesh something to be happy about.

Question: Do you think that Blue Jean manufactures are environmentally friendly companies?

Be safe...

4 comments:

meesh said...

Awww, cool vegan friendly post! I will definetly have to try that mousse resipe. Mmmmmm...chocolate.

Thanks for stopping by my little blog. Comments abd new blog buddies make me all happy and stuff. :)

Lora_3 said...

Meesh my sister. You are a wonder, a wonder. This young girl has read the "Mist of Avalon". She'd like to meet Molly Brown.

Girl you give me hope.

Be safe...

meesh said...

Awww...see now you made me blush.

The Lone Beader® said...

mmmm....chocolate mousse.... :)

Here Again

I'm just messing around and wondering if this thing still works. It's been awhile since I've done this. Wish I had never stopped...