Monday, April 10, 2006

Dark Cloud

Yeah, I think I've got a dark cloud following me. I can hear an old friend saying in my head "karma". Maybe. So, there are a few people in the world that I really don't like and at times I say so loudly. It's not like I'm going out of my way to hurt them or anything. So why the bad shit coming my way? A lady hits my car, a very rude man tells me to shut my kid up(then I see the same asshole at the library the next day. What are the odds?), my husband hates me, I hate my husband, and so on.

But life isn't bad. Easter is this weekend and there are eggs to be dyed. Yes I love a mess. Trinity has two beautiful dresses to wear. This will be her third Easter but she is still listening to Christmas music when she goes to bed at night. I guess it should be "here comes Peter Cotton Tail hopping down the bunny trail".

Be safe...

No comments:

Here Again

I'm just messing around and wondering if this thing still works. It's been awhile since I've done this. Wish I had never stopped...