Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Comfort Zone



So what's your comfort zone? Does it mean your boring and do the same things all the time?

I'm different but that's what sets me free but maybe I'm just comfortable in that. Nah I'm just weird.

Can I ask you to step out of your comfort zone? Please!
Save one hour of energy for each miner that lost their life.
Turn off the tv and read a book. Get off the computer and go for a walk.
Don't wait for the world to change. Change it yourself with little movements.

Be safe...

1 comment:

Walker said...

Hmmm, i can say i am ever comfortable.
I am always fidgeting around.

Its sad what happened to those miners.
There are to many questions that need to be answered for those families by the company.
Sad when people need to die so someone else can live comfortable

Here Again

I'm just messing around and wondering if this thing still works. It's been awhile since I've done this. Wish I had never stopped...