Friday, February 08, 2008

8th Day of Love



Sorry I thought this picture was funny.

Love is a full Demijohn! Marla, question, How do you get the demijohn out of your car? Also Love is Marla's B&B Bella Baita. Hey if the view of the mountains doesn't ring your bell check out the food Marla and her husband make.

Trinity and I went to the store to pick up a few things. In the store was a chick wearing her stripper shoes (Yeah I figure she wore them at night too) Very loud Trinity says "Mom you need to get shoes like those. I love those shoes." Poor Trinity thinks those shoes are princess shoes. When she gets older she'll find out they are "Sell your Soul" shoes. In the back of my head I hear my Mother's voice saying "You should know!" Yes, Mother I should. I sold my soul along time ago. lol

Hey, have a Great Weekend and share the Love.....

Be safe...

Picture by FreeFoto.com

No comments:

Here Again

I'm just messing around and wondering if this thing still works. It's been awhile since I've done this. Wish I had never stopped...