Saturday, May 19, 2007

One Week...

Well I've made it one whole week not smoking. Trust me I'm not bragging because I know I should never have started. It bothers me that I don't remember how or why I started. I could run 400 meters in less then a minute. So how did I go from doing that to not wishing to breath. I really don't know.

In just one week I know I feel better and have more energy. Now last Saturday when I started this I felt like someone hit me in the head with a sledge hammer and I had a sore throat.

I've always had a good sense of smell. Even when I smoked. My sense of smell is big time waking back up. Trinity and I were out walking and I could smell "Youth Dew" pouring from a house we walked by. Hey maybe I'll get a new job at the airport smelling Luggage. Now I might get paid in "Kibbles N Bits" and "Milk Bones" but that's the breaks.

Be safe...

Picture of FreeFoto.com

4 comments:

Vickie said...

Congratulations---so where will the party be cause I know we should have a celebration.

Take care--Enjoy the rest of the weekend. :)

Anonymous said...

Lora, congratulations! While I have not traveled your road, I understand it is a tough one.

I wish you the best of luck. And, to quote you, "Be Safe."

Walker said...

Thats Great!!!!!!
Have you killed anyone yet?

Lora_3 said...

Vickie= Thank you! Let me go a few month and then will talk Party.

Josh= Thank you...

Walker= Would you quit asking me if I killed someone. Everybody is going to think that Murder Story your getting ready to post is about me.

Here Again

I'm just messing around and wondering if this thing still works. It's been awhile since I've done this. Wish I had never stopped...