Saturday, April 14, 2007

Clothes...

Ladies I need your help here. Walker is over on his blog crying about what he spent on a suit for a wedding. See ladies I think he should be thankful that he's not a woman. Woman get raped every time they buy clothes.

Example; compare the price of a man's swimming trunks and then a woman's swimming suit. Wow what a difference!

Maybe I should show Walker the Gucci handbag that I'd love to have but can't afford the $1750 price tag. Then there is the Ralph Lauren Saddle Bag! Someone please pass me a tissue.

Ok so I'm picking on Walker a bit. Maybe its because I'm jealous that men have always been able to buy their pants by waist and length measurements. I think men should have to pay hundreds of dollars on beauty products too. Picture a man standing at the Estee Lauder counter buying moisturizer. There's a thought.

To save money throw Cool Steals and Deals in your reader! Mermaidgirl gives you good advise about Ben & Jerry's for this coming Tuesday April 17th! LOL

Now does anyone know some cute twins that
wouldn't mind being duct taped together?

3 comments:

Walker said...

HA HA HA I have a Gucci handbag I got at a garage sale for $5 !!!!!!!!!!!

Lora_3 said...

Walker-Find me that Ralph Lauren bag at a yard sale! Please!

Be safe...

Vickie said...

Lora,Thank you for the special comments and for checking on me when I am away.

You are a One of the "Good Ones" around. I'm glad our paths crossed.

I hope to be around more often and back to my "OLD" self. :)

Take care.

Here Again

I'm just messing around and wondering if this thing still works. It's been awhile since I've done this. Wish I had never stopped...