Friday, March 30, 2007

Kryptonite


I took a walk around
the world to

Ease my troubled mind
I left my body laying somewhere
In the sands of time




Funny how these song lyrics sound so much like me. Traveling from blog to blog I go around the world. Sometimes I get stuck in this country or that.


Sometimes my mind gets stuck in a times. I've been wanting to watch Elvis movies. I saw Elvis in concert when I was nine years old. Every now and then I feel the need to watch him and listen to him sing.

I watched the world float to the
Dark side of the moon
After all I knew it had to be something
To do with you

Wednesday night a police helicopter hovered over the top of my house. Police cars where just next door with there lights on. Then two news vans showed up. I was in my house just shaking.

But your secrets I will keep
You took for granted all the times I
Never let you down

Today I think I messed up everything I touched. I riped my brand new pants on a knob on the front of my desk. I spilled some really nasty stuff on me and the floor that I had just got done moping.

Kryptonite

Be safe...

Song lyrics by 3 Doors Down
Picture by Freefoto.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lora, sorry to hear your Friday was so bumpy. Hope your weekend is going more smoothly!

Here Again

I'm just messing around and wondering if this thing still works. It's been awhile since I've done this. Wish I had never stopped...