Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I've Been Drugged

If you want to torture someone give them Allergy Medication. I took some allergy pills before I went to bed last night. I woke up Queen of the Fogland Zombies. I want a Paintball gun so I can shot things that bother me today. LOL I could have some serious fun with that. My poor Husband would be multi colored.

I have no clue how I got that video on here. There were tears, foul words and then I picked blogger beta.

Can't one of you all write my post for me today. Just say something stupid that only makes a little sense. Use bad grammar. Find a picture. I like pictures. Then email it to me. I'll post it. Come on help the Fog Queen out. Please!

Be safe...

Picture by freefoto.com

2 comments:

Walker said...

I could write your post but I don't know if you would post it LOL

Lora_3 said...

Well quit being a coward and email it to me. LOL

Be safe...

Here Again

I'm just messing around and wondering if this thing still works. It's been awhile since I've done this. Wish I had never stopped...