Monday, February 12, 2007

Thirteenth day of Love

Things for the Thirteenth
day of Love

Song-*-Boogie Shoes-KC Sunshine Band

Movie-*-Practical Magic

Book-*-The Outlander-Diana Gabaldon
I have said many times, I think this book saved my life.

Blog-*-The Eph Word
This is a Woman's Woman. I've been the only woman setting at the conference table with a bunch of men, so I like what she's saying. She's just saying what all women think so check her out.

I am the Power,

I am Three,

I am me,

To KC and Chunky Monkey,

Return to me...

2 comments:

Vickie said...

The count down continues and tomorrow is the big day----wonder what it will bring?

I know patience but that is something I lack---just ask our friend.

BTW--when is your birthday?

Lora_3 said...

My Birthday is June 30,1964
I was born in the Year of the Dragon!

Be safe...