Monday, January 22, 2007

Shaping Up!

Time to work off all that beer I drank last summer so I can drink more this summer! Hey if the Indy Colts can make it to the Super Bowl I can work out and get back into shape. The truth, I'm scared. I've never had to work at staying in shape until about a year ago. That's when I stopped working out 3 to 4 times a week. In the last few months I've tried but I've also found every reason not to work out. I keep asking myself "What's wrong with you?" I don't have any answers yet.

Reasons why I don't work out.
  • To Cold
  • To Hot
  • It Hurts
  • Trinity
  • To Busy
  • To Tired

Wow that's a pretty sad list. I just don't want to be one of those people that quit on themselves. I don't want to go around saying " If God wanted me to touch my toes he'd have made me shorter. I'd like to be here when Trinity gets older. And yes I should stop drinking but I live in Texas.

So my Question of the Day is: What's your favorite work out music?
Here's my line up.
  • You've another thing coming-Judas Priest
  • Lite up - Buckcherry
  • I hate myself for loving you - Joan Jett
  • Cowboy - Kid Rock
  • Space Lord - Monster Magnet
  • Addicted to that Rush - Mr. Big ( Walker this should be your theme song lol)
  • Dragula- Rob Zombie
Well I hope you didn't think I'd work out to Paula Abdul.

Be safe...

4 comments:

Walker said...

It depends on the workout and where its taking place.
An indoor workout , I would prefer Carless Whispers by Tamia, as it playing on my other site at the moment http://lostthanatos.blogspot.com/

But for the gym I prefer
Phil Collins-Something in the air tonight
Desert Train-Kimmie Rhodes
Tangerine dream-Beach Scene
oh hell, Baby blue is loaded with 400 songs i like :)

Have a nice day.
BWT I like those reasons for not working out lol

Anonymous said...

How about... "Da, Da, Da." by Trio?!! If you haven't heard it, here ya go!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0V-Fbio2J_k

:-D Shaping Up & Shipping Out. J o s h

Lora_3 said...

Josh that music is great. Josh your theme song should be "Back on the road again" by REO SpeedWagon. LOL

Be safe...

TK said...

You rock for mentioning Monster Magnet.

Here Again

I'm just messing around and wondering if this thing still works. It's been awhile since I've done this. Wish I had never stopped...