Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Careful What You Wish For.....

Well I wished for an ice castle and I got one didn't I. What was I thinking? Heating this castle is like throwing money out the window. Thank God those dogs stopped the Slush Puppy machine in the sky.

I like snow. Ice is just dangerous. I thank my lucky stars that the electricity has stayed on.

Yesterday they had to close down part of I-35 because a FedEx truck flip on it's side. They brought in a crew to pick up boxes up and down the road. The whole time they are picking up boxes they were getting pelted by freezing rain. So if you had something coming to you from Texas via FedEx and it's late cut them some slack.

Stay warm and
Be safe...

No comments:

Here Again

I'm just messing around and wondering if this thing still works. It's been awhile since I've done this. Wish I had never stopped...