Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Only the Gnomes Know


Please Mr. Gnome tell me how to fix my brain.

Have you ever had one of those days where everything you touched went to hell? Well Today is my day. Ok it started last night. I hope that at the stroke of midnight my life will be back to, well my life has never been normal.

Trinity put on all my undies and bras. I should have taken a picture. It could have been the next Victoria Secret ad. Well the models do get younger or maybe I'm just getting old.

I can't type today. Oh I'm typing real words but they were not the ones that I meant to use. Oh and I even email one person thinking they were someone else.

Called my Mom.
Lora: Did you vote so those sex addict republicans can have a job?
Mom: Yes, yes I did!
Lora: What are you doing?
Mom: We just went to the French Lick Springs Hotel.
Lora: Wow you read my blog and went there.
Mom: No! What's a Blog?

So before I do anymore damage, have a good night.

Be safe...


Picture from FreeFoto.com

2 comments:

Walker said...

LMAO!!!!!!!!

Lora_3 said...

Oh go play with your hammer or something and quit laughing at me Walker!

Be safe...

Here Again

I'm just messing around and wondering if this thing still works. It's been awhile since I've done this. Wish I had never stopped...