Saturday, November 04, 2006

I need to share!

I'm Loving the Foo Logs.
I love the look of this blog. The writing is smart and I enjoy reading it. Please go over and try out the "An Elemental Question".

And while I was at the FooLogs I found something else. Go check out Happy and Blue 2 and watch the video "Still Another Video". All you cat and dog lovers will get a laugh.

Walker has a new post up. Ohhh I was eating chocolate cake while looking at the post and now I'm sick to my stomach. It's not gross it's just weird.... And look who's been over at Walkers but Peter who I like to think of as the King of Dirty Old Man Jokes. The link is to his profile. You enter at your own risk. Ok I like the "plugged into a genius" joke.


Be safe...


Picture from FreeFoto.com

1 comment:

The Lone Beader® said...

That's a fun blog. I especially enjoyed seeing the cute little robots on the top:)

Here Again

I'm just messing around and wondering if this thing still works. It's been awhile since I've done this. Wish I had never stopped...