Saturday, October 28, 2006

Ghost Sell

Can't sell your house, tell buyers you have a Ghost! On MSN's Real Estate page they talk about Ghost adding value to the house. Who would have thought that. I grew up in a house built around 1843. It had four floors and it was built by a doctor. When I lived there I never thought about people dying in the house but it may have happened. Back then they had funerals in the home. A friend showed me pictures he found of a funeral in a house that he owed. He told me that after finding the photos he didn't like being in the house.

I only got freaked out in my parents house once. It was in the summer time and a bad storm was blowing in. The sky was black and it was only about 4 in the afternoon. To be honest I have no clue what freaked me out. I had just walked out of my bedroom and was heading for the stairs when thunder shook the house. My brain said run and I ran down those steps two at a time. I went outside and just looked at the house. It wasn't raining yet so I went to the gas station up the street and hung out with a cute guy. He knew I was scared but he didn't say anything. He gave me bubble gum. I was 16 when that happened. I'm sure I was the scariest thing in that house then.

Be safe...


Picture from FreeFoto.com


1 comment:

The Lone Beader® said...

That'll definately raise the property value. LOL!!

Here Again

I'm just messing around and wondering if this thing still works. It's been awhile since I've done this. Wish I had never stopped...