Sunday, March 12, 2006

Self Help Books or Blogs

Ok you could go to B&N and buy a self help book or you could surf the Blogs! You want to yell at a government, hey join the party. If you have a great need for plane tickets to someplace different, your there. You think your alone, grab your keyboard, your with friends. In need of a laugh well the blogs are your place. Now if we could just fix the world.

I was out to save the world this weekend. On Friday I read the Craigslist "wanted" section. Found a few things I could do to help. I even sold something for a real loss and I feel great about it. It's been a warm wild weekend.

Be Safe

No comments:

Here Again

I'm just messing around and wondering if this thing still works. It's been awhile since I've done this. Wish I had never stopped...